1. The International Campaign for Justice in Bhopal:
www.bhopal.net. It's the authoritative
resource for Bhopal information, and contains the latest updates
and events from around the world.
2. The Sambhavna Clinic: www.bhopal.org.
Sambhavna provides free medical care to thousands of gas victims,
and their website is a wealth of medical information.
3. Bhopal arts: www.bhopal.fm.
Here you'll find a vibrant collective of art, poetry, music, and
4. Dow rebuttal: www.bhopal.net/bhopal.con.
Authoritative and comprehensive, this site deconstructs all of Dow's
careful talking points.
5. The Bhopal Memory Project: www.bard.edu/bhopal.
Here you'll find a tremendous archive and resource for Bhopal information
6. Les Enfants de Bhopal: www.les-enfants-de-bhopal.org.
For our French-speaking friends, a beautiful website chronicling
the children of Bhopal and the issues facing them.
7. Dow Accountability Project: www.thetruthaboutdow.org.
Learn more about the global campaigns targeting Dow's legacy of
contamination around the globe.
8. Tittabawassee River Watch: www.trwnews.net.
The online home of a group of citizens fighting Dow's dioxin pollution
in Michigan, and a truly comprehensive resource.
9. Association for India's Development: Learn
more about what AID is doing
10. Amnesty International: Learn more about Amnesty's
More information about the campaign in the United States is available
on the Amnesty
11. Greenpeace: www.greenpeaceusa.org/bhopal.
Find out what Greenpeace, a member of ICJB, is doing for Bhopal.
12. Dow parody: www.dowethics.com.
A very witty parody of the real Dow website.
13. Bhopal movie: www.bhopalmovie.com.
The site of a forthcoming feature film about Bhopal!
14. French support: www.bhopal1984.com
includes a petition, a forum, and background information so that
French-speakers everywhere can express their support for the campaign!
- top -