1. Do a Two-Minute Action
- Participate in ICJB’s most recent calls to action.
- Tell Your Friends: Share our Video, The Justice Element, a spoof on Dow’s The Human Element, that gives a brief background on the Bhopal Gas Disaster.
- Sign our petition: Tell the Government of India to include the thousands of people currently not recognized in the official Bhopal death toll and injuries figures (which will then make them eligible for compensation), and to move for an urgent hearing of the compensation case in the Supreme Court.
- Donate: Make a tax deduct-able donation to the Campaign.
2. Stay In-Touch
- Connect with ICJB: Introduce yourself and we’ll connect you with Bhopal activists near you.
3. Do More!
- Participate in Our Current Campaigns: Boycott Dow Chemical, tell the UN to support the survivors, and more.
- Start a Local ICJB Chapter or Campus Group: Check out our Skills & Resources Toolbox, a complete A-Z guide that will help you create your own campaign!
- Plan an Action: Plan a powerful campaign action of your own that garners media attention and puts pressure on Dow Chemical.
- Volunteer with ICJB: Volunteer with ICJB at home or on the ground in India! Contact us for more information.
- Volunteer in Bhopal: There are also volunteer opportunities at the Sambhavna Trust Clinic in Bhopal, which serves only survivors of the Bhopal Disaster. The Clinic is maintained by the Bhopal Medical Appeal.