Start Here to Make a Difference!
4. Do More!
1. Participate in Our Current Campaigns
- Ask the DOJ to Serve the Court Summon to Dow!
Indian courts have summoned Dow Chemical to face criminal charges for Union Carbide’s role in the Bhopal Gas Disaster, with an upcoming court date on November 13, 2019. Since 2014, the Department of Justice (DOJ) (USA) has not served the summons to Dow Chemical Company, USA, violating international treaties. Click here to send a letter to your elected representative, asking them to contact the DOJ on behalf of Bhopal survivors!
- Join the 6th Annual Global Solidarity Fast
2. Do a Two-Minute Action
- Participate in ICJB’s most recent calls to action.
- Demand that the Government of India and Madhya Pradesh revise the numbers of death and injury in the upcoming curative petition hearing in the Supreme Court for additional compensation
- Tell Your Friends: Share our Video, The Justice Element, a spoof on Dow’s The Human Element, that gives a brief background on the Bhopal Gas Disaster.
- Donate: Make a tax deduct-able donation to the Campaign.
2. Stay In-Touch
- Connect with ICJB: Introduce yourself and we’ll connect you with Bhopal activists near you.
3. Do More!
- Start a Local ICJB Chapter or Campus Group: Check out our Skills & Resources Toolbox, a complete A-Z guide that will help you create your own campaign!
- Plan an Action: Plan a powerful campaign action of your own that garners media attention and puts pressure on Dow Chemical.
- Volunteer with ICJB: Volunteer with ICJB at home or on the ground in India! Contact us for more information.
- Volunteer in Bhopal: There are also volunteer opportunities at the Sambhavna Trust Clinic in Bhopal, which serves only survivors of the Bhopal Disaster. The Clinic is maintained by the Bhopal Medical Appeal.