International Campaign for Justice in Bhopal
Skip to content
For the Media
Information & Enquiries
ICJB Press Releases, Statements, Letters
Press Releases, Statements, & Letters
News Articles on Bhopal & Dow Chemical
The LowDOWn Newsletter
Poisoned Water, Poisoned Health
Page Under Construction – Check Back Soon
An international coalition working to address the grave injustices suffered by half a million Bhopalis.
What Happened in Bhopal?
1. Setting the Stage for Tragedy: 1969-1984
2. That Night: December 3, 1984
3. The Immediate Aftermath: 1984-1989
4. The Fight for Justice Continues: 1990-Present
5. Contamination & the Ongoing Disaster: 1969-Present
Join Our Current Campaigns & Events
Skills & Resources Toolbox
What is ICJB?
Our Demands on the 30th Anniversary
Mission Statement & Guiding Principles
Books & Plays
Five Years of Modi