Gas leak takes toll of three sisters

Gujarat Global News Network, Ahmedabad, November 12, 2006
Three sisters died in gas leak in a factory in GIDC estate in Ankleshwar town of Bharuch district. These sisters worked in Narmada Chemicals which was closed at the time of incident.
Two sisters had gone for bath in the factory. However, they started shouting and by the time the third sister reached there the two were faint. Before the third girl could understand anything she also fell down.
On hearing the shouts, the father of these girls Deep Singh reached the spot. They were taken to the hospital where two were found dead and the third one died after sometime.

Facebooktwitteryoutubemail

Share this:

Facebooktwitterredditmail

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.